A Bitcoin wallet is a software application in which you store your Bitcoins. However, bitcoin does not exist in physical form or shape. Technically, Bitcoin cannot be stored anywhere except in bitcoin wallets. This type of software is easy to use and reliable while being secure and fast.
Below is a carefully selected list of the best Crypto Wallet applications and software, with their popular features and links to websites. The list contains both open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Binance is one of the best platforms for creating a bitcoin wallet that offers a platform for trading more than 150 cryptocurrencies. It provides an API that helps you integrate your existing trading application.
- This application offers a wide range of online trading tools.
- It is one of the most secure bitcoin wallets that provides 24/7 support.
- This platform is compatible with web, iOS, Android and PC clients.
- Binance offers basic and advanced exchange interfaces for trading.
- It has an average daily trading volume of 1.2 billion with over 1,400,000 transactions per second.
Coinbase is a crypto wallet that can be used to buy, sell, transfer and store digital currency. It securely stores a wide range of digital assets in offline storage. This platform supports more than 100 countries.
- You can buy and sell any digital currency and keep track of them in one place.
- Provides an app for iOS and Android devices.
- You can schedule your currency trading on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- It stores your funds in a vault for security purposes.
- It is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Exodus is an online platform that helps you protect, manage and trade your cryptocurrency in a single application. It is one of the best cryptocurrency wallets that allows you to trade various types of assets to diversify your portfolio.
- Advanced security for your cryptocurrency.
- Your asset remains securely disconnected on Trezor hardware.
- Monitor market movements on the go.
- Allows you to send and receive and exchange cryptocurrencies with your desktop, mobile and hardware wallets.
Atomic Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that helps you manage bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, XLM and 300 other coins and tokens. It is one of the best crypto wallets that helps you make an instant exchange with cashback.
- It is one of the most secure crypto wallets that helps you manage, trade, stack and buy all your favourite assets in one secure interface.
- It allows you to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and other major cryptocurrencies.
- You are in complete control of your funds.
- Offers fast and efficient responses via live chat or email.
Ledger Nano offers hardware that supports a multitude of cryptocurrencies. These hardware wallets have an LED display for payment validation and a PIN to confirm that the handheld device is convenient and secure.
- You can easily access it via a USB-compatible device.
- Allows you to install up to 100 applications on your Ledger.
- Allows you to protect and control all your cryptocurrencies.
- Offers 2-factor authentication functions.
- Supported platforms: Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+) and Linux.
The Trezor hardware wallet helps you store your bitcoins. You can easily connect it to your computer or smartphone. It helps you generate a PIN code that keeps the device safe and secure.
- Ultra-secure offline storage.
- Supports over 1,000 coins.
- Easy to use touch screen.
- Extremely simple to use.
- Allows you to expose your private key.
- Supported platforms: Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.